- We took a slight detour on our culture identity discussion today and discussed what effects our identity. We watched a video clip of a Missouri school deleting two openly gay students’ senior quotes. We used the video as a jumping off point to discuss what effects a person’s identity.
- Homework: 1 page reflection on 1 or more things that have effected your identity and why?
- Students continued working on their project
- Questions to consider in determining a project to achieve one of the following: sustainable development, trade not aid, poverty reduction or good governance
- How much will it cost?
- What is the goal/purpose of your project?
- What materials will be needed? if any
- Where will it be located?
- How will it fix the problems facing the country in your area (sustainable development, trade not aid, poverty reduction or good governance)
- What are potential positive/negative outcomes of the project?
- How will you measure success/failure of project?
- How will it achieve sustainable development, trade not aid, or poverty reduction or good governance